Terms and Conditions
It is important that you carefully read these terms and conditions of use before you register with HelloFashionuk.com because your use of our website is subject to them.
1. About Us (Seller)
- 1.1 www.hellofashionuk.com is a website operated by HelloFashion ltd. A registered company in Scotland. Registered office, 31 Fordneuk Street, Glasgow, G40 2TA
2. About You (Buyer)
- 2.1 By placing an order on our website you warrant that you are a trade customer and are purchasing the goods for the purpose of resale.
3. Making an order
- 3.1 After placing an order you will receive an email to confirm receipt of the order. Please note this does not mean that the order has been accepted. We will confirm this to you by taking payment or delivering goods whichever is sooner forming the contract.
- 3.2 The contract will relate only to the delivered goods. We will not be obliged to supply any other goods which may have been part of your order.
4. Suspension and Termination
- 4.1 We may in our sole discretion suspend and/ or terminate registration or use of our website or our services at any time and we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any loss or damages suffered on account of such suspension and or termination. Typically, we would only do this where you have not used our services for some time or if we believe that you have acted inconsistently with those terms and conditions. However, there may be other reasons why we would suspend and/ or terminate.
5. Minimum order
- 5.1 No order will be accepted unless the total value meets or exceeds our minimum order value set out on the ‘ordering and delivery’ page of our website. We have the right to alter the minimum order size at our discretion and without notice.
6. Goods, Pricing and Availability
- 6.1 Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all graphical representations and descriptions of Goods available from Stranded Wholesale Limited correspond to the actual Goods, Stranded Wholesale Limited is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions. This does not exclude our liability for mistakes due to negligence on our part and refers only to variations of the correct Goods, not different Goods altogether.
- 6.2 Where appropriate, you may be required to select the required [size] [model] [colour] [number] [other features] of the Goods that you are purchasing.
- 6.3 Stranded Wholesale Limited does not represent or warrant that such Goods will be available. Stock indications are provided on the Web Site however these may not take into account sales that have taken place during your visit to the website and other factors out of our control.
- 6.4 All pricing information on the Web Site is correct at the time of going online. Stranded Wholesale Limited reserves the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary.
- 6.5 In the event that prices are changed during the period between an order being placed for Goods and Stranded Wholesale Limited processing that order and taking payment, you will be contacted prior to your order being processed with details of the new price;
- 6.6 In the case of out of stock item, we aim to contact you with alternatives. If taken these will be at the buyers peril and if unsuitable at the buyers expense to be returned.
- 7.1 All prices on the Web Site do not include VAT. Stranded Wholesale Limited VAT number 879 1740 79
- 7.2 For orders made from the UK or the European Union, 20% VAT is added.
- 7.3 Export orders to EU countries require a VAT number, otherwise VAT will be charged at the current UK rate.
- 7.4 VAT will not be charged on sales to countries outside the European Union, provided we receive evidence of export in a form satisfactory to us.
- 7.5 All prices throughout our website are quoted in £ Great British Pounds Sterling. We accept most major credit & debit cards. NEVER send credit card details by e-mail or live chat as this is unsafe. We also accept Bank Transfer and cheques; goods will be dispatched on confirmation of cleared funds.
- 7.6 Payment must be made at the time of the order or otherwise in accordance with such credit terms as we have expressly agreed with you. Where payment is made at the time of the order, we will not actually charge your credit or debit card until we despatch your order.
- 7.7 If you fail to pay us any sum due pursuant to the Contract, we reserve the right to charge you interest on such sum from the due date for payment at the annual rate of 2% above the base lending rate, accruing on a daily basis until payment is made, whether before or after any judgment. We also reserve the right to claim interest under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998.
- 8.1 Delivery details can be found under our Shipping & Returns page of our website. All attempts will be made to deliver within the times stated. However any dates specified by us are an estimate and are not guaranteed.
- 8.2 Although we offer free delivery on orders over our threshold, if for any reasons the items we can’t fulfil the order and it drops below the threshold, a delivery charge will be added. To avoid this we suggest increasing the orders to account for this.
- 8.3 You, or your representative, will be required to sign to accept delivery of the Goods
- 8.4 If for any reason you fail to accept delivery of any of the Goods or if we are unable to deliver the Goods because you have not provided appropriate instructions or documents;
- 8.4.1 Risk in the Goods shall pass to you (including for loss or damage caused by our negligence); and
- 8.4.2 The Goods shall be deemed to have been delivered; and
- 8.4.3 We may store the Goods until delivery, whereupon you shall be liable for all related costs and expenses (including, without limitation, storage and insurance).
- 8.5 We may deliver the Goods by separate instalments. Each separate instalment shall be invoiced and paid for in accordance with the Contract.
- 8.6 In the event of a failed delivery and the return of the goods to us, you will be liable for the additional delivery charges.
- 8.7 The quantity of any consignment of Goods as recorded by us on despatch from our place of business shall be conclusive evidence of the quantity received by you on delivery unless you can provide conclusive evidence proving the contrary.
- 8.8 We shall not be liable for any non-delivery of Goods (even if caused by our negligence) unless you give written notice to us of the non-delivery within 14 days of the date when the Goods would in the ordinary course of events have been received.
- 8.9 Our liability for non-delivery of the Goods shall be limited to issuing a credit note. We do not accept any further liability.
- 8.10 The Goods will be at your risk from the time of delivery or deemed delivery.
- 8.11 Ownership of the Goods will only pass to you when we receive full payment (in cleared funds) of all sums due.
- 8.12 If any alternatives have been provided it will be at the buyers expense to return the goods.
9. Returns Policy
- 9.1.Returns details can be found under our page named Returns & Shipping
10. Description of Services
- 10.1 You are able to benefit by using our web site from a large number of online services and resources which include information, directories, online retailing, and any other services which we may add from time to time. We also may remove certain services from our website. Certain services may have their own, additional special terms and conditions. These will be made clear to you before you use those services.
- 10.2 We may discontinue providing certain or all of the services on all or part of the website at our discretion and without notice to you. We will, however, endeavour to let you know of this via our site.
11. Code of Conduct
- 11.1 You are responsible for anything which you transmit or receive to, from or via or post on our web site.
- 11.2 We do not control or screen the content of what is posted to, from or via our web site by our members or third parties, and accordingly we do not guarantee its accuracy, integrity or quality or that it will not be objectionable to you. You should not place any reliance on, nor will we be responsible or liable for anything which has been transmitted or received, or ought to have been transmitted or received but was not.
- 11.3 You are not permitted to use our website or any of our services for any reason or purpose which is unlawful, defamatory, harmful or objectionable and, in particular, you are not permitted to transmit anything which, in our opinion, harms our business or offends other users.
- 11.4 You are not permitted to transmit to, from or via or post on our web site anything which you do not have a clear right to use. You must ensure that you do not transmit or post on our website any material containing software viruses or files designed to damage or disrupt the good working order of any computer or telecommunications equipment.
- 11.5 You are not permitted to do anything which may disrupt in any way the operation of our website and services, nor are you permitted to do anything which would disrupt the use and enjoyment of our website and our services by any other user.
- 11.6 Other than as expressly permitted, by us, you are not permitted to use our website to engage in any commercial activity of any form.
- 11.7 We may be entitled at our discretion to refuse or remove anything which is transmitted to, from or via or posted on our website which, in our opinion, is objectionable or otherwise does not comply with these terms and conditions. We will not be liable at all for doing this.
- 11.8 We may record preserve and disclose anything which has been transmitted to, from or via or posted on our website and the services, where required by law or where we are acting in good faith.
12. Proprietary Rights and Licences
- 12.1 All text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, page layouts, design and other material that is contained on our web site or is part of our services, is protected by our and their copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws.
- 12.2 We own or are licensed to use all intellectual property rights (including all copyrights, patents, trademarks and trade secrets) in connection with and in all versions of the website and our services, the software we use to operate the web site and services and any data (including data obtained from you during the registration process) generated by users of the web site and services. You are not permitted, except where expressly authorised to do so, to change, copy, store, publish, rent, licence, sell or distribute in any way any of these intellectual property rights.
- 12.3 When you transmit or post any material to or on our web site, you grant to us non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence under your copyright and other intellectual property rights to use or display or distribute that material in any way.
13. Limitation of Liability
- 13.3 Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that these terms and conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, in the event that that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
- 13.2 We shall not be liable to YOU for loss of profit, loss of business, or depletion of goodwill in each case whether direct, indirect or consequential, or any claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (howsoever caused) which arise out of or in connection with the Contract.
- 13.3 Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that these terms and conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, in the event that
- 14.1 If any of these terms and Conditions or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
15. Entire Agreement
- 15.1 These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of any Contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
- 15.2 We each acknowledge that, in entering into a Contract, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such Contract except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
- 15.3 Neither of us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of any Contract (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party´s only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these terms and conditions.
16. Our right to vary these terms and conditions.
- 16.1 We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
- 16.2 You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order Goods from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we accept your order (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Goods).
17. LAW AND JURISDICTION
- 17.1. These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and Stranded Wholesale Limited shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and Stranded Wholesale Limited and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
18. Risk and Retention of Title
- 18.1 Risk of damage to or loss of the Goods shall pass to the Buyer at:
- 18.1.1 in the case of Goods to be delivered at the Supplier’s premises, the time when the Supplier notifies the Buyer that the Goods are available for collection;
- 18.2.2 in the case of Goods to be delivered otherwise than at the Supplier’s premises, the time of delivery or, if the Buyer wrongfully fails to take delivery of the Goods, the time when the Supplier has tendered delivery of the Goods
- 18.2 Notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk in the Goods, or any other provision of these Conditions, legal and beneficial title of the Goods shall not pass to the Buyer until the Supplier has received in cash or cleared funds payment in full of the price of the Goods.
- 18.3 Until payment has been made to the Supplier in accordance with these Conditions and title in the Goods has passed to the Buyer, the Buyer shall be in possession of the Goods, the Buyer shall store the Goods separately and in an appropriate environment, shall ensure that they are identifiable as being supplied by the Supplier and shall insure the Goods against all reasonable risks.
- 18.4 The Buyer shall not be entitled to pledge or in any way charge by way of security for any indebtedness any of the goods which remain the property of the Supplier, but if the Buyer does so all money owing by the Buyer to the Supplier shall (without prejudice to any other right or remedy of the Supplier) forthwith become due and payable.
- 18.5 The Supplier reserves the right to repossess any Goods in which the Supplier retains title without notice. The Buyer irrevocably authorises the Supplier to enter the Buyer’s premises during normal business hours for the purpose of repossessing the Goods in which the Supplier retains title and inspecting the Goods to ensure compliance with the storage and identification requirements.
- 18.6 The Buyer’s right to possession of the Goods in which the Supplier maintains legal and beneficial title shall terminate if:
- 18.6.1 The Buyer commits or permits any material breach of his obligations under these Conditions;
- 18.6.2 The Buyer enters into a voluntary arrangement under Part 1 of the Insolvency Act 1986, or any other scheme or arrangement is made with his creditors;
- 18.6.3 The Buyer is or becomes the subject of a bankruptcy order or takes advantage of any other statutory provision for the relief of insolvent debtors;